[tkined] Re: setting object of IpAddress

Juergen Schoenwaelder schoenw at ibr.cs.tu-bs.de
Fri Aug 24 10:26:05 CEST 2001

>>>>> Alex Liberman writes:

Alex> I`ve been trying to set object of IpAddress type using SNMP
Alex> protocol. Could anybody help me with information how to do
Alex> that. I format the octet string in different ways, but always
Alex> get in response the message: "unknown asn1 type 0x30".

Please tell us precisely what you are doing (5 line script) and which
version of scotty you are using. Turn "snmp watch on" so that we can
see what happens on the wire.

/js