[tkined] Multiple SNMP Communities

J.S. Havard flood at sevensages.org
Tue Oct 12 05:40:50 CEST 1999

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, but I have several SNMP communites
that I have to read from (all our modem racks have their own communities),
and I can lay everything out, and have them with the SNMP communities,
save, then exit out of tkined.  When I reload, however, all SNMP
communities have reverted back to "public".  What gives?  If I've missed
some docs on it somewhere, just point me in the right direction, and I'll
be on my way.

Regards,
John Havard