[tkined] Scotty and MRTG

Terry Raggett syr at ecmwf.int
Tue Jan 26 16:27:41 CET 1999

This is, undoubtedly, a stupid question, but, what have I done wrong?

I've avoided fully installing TCL/TK, as we have users dependant on previous
releases. I have installed these into my local directories, to avoid
over-writing anything significant.

This is the result of my make:-

gawaine{/vol/sw/pd/scotty/scotty-2.1.10/unix}183 %make install
Installing scotty2.1.10 and tnm2.1.10.so
Installing ./../tnm/library/README
Installing ./../tnm/library/dialog.tcl
Installing ./../tnm/library/output.tcl
Installing ./../tnm/library/snmp.tcl
Installing ./../tnm/library/monitor.tcl
Installing ./../tnm/library/obsolete.tcl
Installing ./../tnm/library/init.tcl
initialization failed: invalid command name "tclPkgUnknown"
*** Error code 1 (bu21)

Regards,

Terry
-----