[tkined] ping node

mgcook at ic.delcoelect.com mgcook at ic.delcoelect.com
Wed Jan 20 19:31:06 CET 1999

Here is an idea to anyone who is interested:

I changed the ip_monitor code so that if the node doesnt respond to two
pings, then it would send out a page or email to me. I think this is
helpful to me meaning that the node is more likely to being down than
not responding to a single ping request. This is very easy to do.