[tkined] Scotty 3.0.0 and V3 Agents

Simon Chow skchow at cisco.com
Mon Jan 11 18:05:18 CET 1999

Chris,
I was doing some searching on the mailing archive, did you get any response
to your enquiry regarding v3 agent?

Juergen,
I noticed that the "agent" (responder) section of the Scotty 3.0.0 SNMP
document state that the section is outdated, and indeed, I try using the
SNMP# bind command to bind object instance to the responder session and ran
into problem, should I avoid to using Scotty as responder for the time
being?  do you have estimate time frame for responder support Scotty 3.0.0
(snapshot maybe?)

/Simon