tkined postscript maps & psutils [was: Re: A fine piece of work...]

Patrick Weemeeuw Patrick.Weemeeuw at kulnet.KULeuven.ac.be
Sat Nov 25 12:06:14 CET 1995

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <schoenw at ibr.cs.tu-bs.de>
    Tkined does not exactly use these formats (due to silly problems with
    millimeter to pixel conversion etc.) I would suggest to get the
    psutils package to resize the postscript dumps into a printable
    format.

Well, I have tried this before, but didn't succeed: I always ended up
with part of the map clipped.  I suspect that the generated postscript
is not well behaving (somewhere I read a comment in the postscript
file like 'this trashes the graphics state'), and the psutils cannot
(of course) handle this.   Did anyone succeed in manipulating a A3
or larger map with psutils?
--
Patrick Weemeeuw, network manager
K.U.Leuven, KULeuvenNet, currently at the Dept. of Computer Science
E-mail: patrick.weemeeuw at kulnet.kuleuven.ac.be
PGP key: ftp://ftp.kulnet.kuleuven.ac.be/pub/people/patrick/pgpkey.asc